Cerca nel sito
A.P.Software Informatica come centro autorizzato, vi permette di
effettuare esami di certificazione su numerose piattaforme Sw e Hw.
Per ragioni di Standard Mondiali le modalità di registrazione e di esame sono in lingua Inglese e sottoriportate.
Oltre alle modalità a seguito indicate, potrete anche effettuare il pagamento e la registrazione degli esami presso la nostra sede di Firenze.
Il pagamento dovrà essere effettuato totalmente prima dell'inizio degli esami.
Alla fine dell'esame verrà stampato un documento riportante i dati dell'esaminato e il punteggio raggiunto, il referente del test apporrà il timbro a secco di SYLVAN PROMETRIC e del centro, se il risultato dell'esame sarà positivo entro un mese circa verrà spedito dall'azienza esaminante (Microsoft, Novel, Cisco, Oracle …..) il relativo cerificato-diploma e sino a quel momento varrà il documento Sylvan Prometic - AP Software Informatica, documento di cui non esisterà altra copia.
Per ogni altra informazione potete contattare il sito Sylvan Prometric all'indirizzo: http://www.prometric.com
There are two ways to register in the EMEA region, however, specific registration procedures will vary by country.
Contact Information for Registering through the RRC in Lelystad
Lelystad Regional Registration Center (RRC) Address & General Information:
Sylvan Prometric * .Botter 15-90 * 8232 JR Lelystad * The Netherlands
Main Phone Number: 31-320-239-800 * Main Fax Number: 31-320-239-826
Fax Number for London and Paris Region: 31-320-239-825
|French Speaking Countries:||FRREGI@educate.com|
|Great Britain and Ireland:||mailto:UKREGI@educate.com|
|Countries where Registration takes place at Lelystad Regional Service Center:|
|Austria (calls answered in German)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Belgium (calls answered in Flemish)||Direct Dial Lines:
|France (calls answered in French)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Germany (calls answered in German)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Great Britain (UK calls answered in English)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Ireland (calls answered in English)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Italy (calls answered in Italian)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Netherlands (calls answered in Dutch)||Direct Dial Lines:
|Switzerland (calls answered in Swiss German)||Direct Dial Lines:
|English Speakers in the above Countries||Direct Dial Lines:||31-320-239-895|
|French Speakers in the above Countries||Direct Dial Lines:||31-320-239-892|
1. Your name as you would like to have it appear on your certificate.
2. Sylvan Prometric Number (SP #) - A unique ID number assigned by Sylvan to each candidate the first time they register. You MUST use it each time that you schedule a new test. Each time a candidate registers for a test, a unique Registration Number is created under his/her SP number.
3. Contact phone numbers. If there is a problem, we will use these numbers to reach you.
4. Mailing Address - Please list the address at which you would like your certificate to be mailed.
5. Billing Address - If different from mailing address (if applicable).
6. Exam Number and Title.
7. Test Language - If languages other than English are available, the test language will default to the local language of the country. If you would like to take the test in English please request it at the time of registration.
8. Method of payment (cash, personal check, credit card, bank transfers, vouchers, etc.) May vary by country. (Please see section below).
9. E-mail address - Once again for contact purposes. This is often the fastest and most effective means of contacting you. Many of our clients require it for registration.
1. If you are registering through the Lelystad RRC (for
the countries of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain,
Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, and Switzerland) you will have the
following payment options listed below.
2. If you are registering at the local APTC site, (all other countries) than payment methods are left to the discretion of the site. Please check with your particular site to find out what payment options are available.
In all cases, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL BEFORE THE TESTING.
Voucher payment procedures
The voucher's validity is verified when it is entered into the registration system. For site registrations, if the voucher is found invalid, the Customer Service Representative will contact the APTC (Authorized Prometric Testing Center), which will follow up with the candidate and verify the number.
Credit Card Payments
When paying by credit card with the RRC, (please check with individual APTC's for their policies on credit cards) you may schedule your appointment during that call. All credit card charges are in Dutch Guilders, except for VISA. Please keep in mind, that it may take up to two business days to process your transaction, therefore you might experience a slight variance on price due to exchange rate fluctuations and the exchange rate used by your credit card company.
Check Payment at RRC
If you choose payment through this option, it is important to remember that you will not be able to schedule your exam until the check has cleared. A check payment can take approximately 15 business days to clear the bank, therefore, you may have to wait up to 3 weeks to get approval to schedule the exam.
1. If you will be registering in the countries supported
by the RRC, you will need to contact the RRC by fax, e-mail, or phone
in order to have your information entered into our system. At this
time, you will be given a registration number from the Customer Service
2. After you have received your registration number you may then mail in your check to the address listed below. When mailing a check to the Netherlands office, the check should be made payable to: Sylvan 111 B.V. and mailed to: Trasmolenlaan 12, 3447 GZ, Woerden, Netherlands (Please remember that you must include the registration number on the payment!)
3. You must then contact the call center again to verify that the check has cleared. (This can take up to 3 weeks) Please remember that nobody will call you. Once it has been verified that the check has cleared, you may then set the time and date of your registration with the customer service representative.
You also have the option of paying the amount through a direct deposit
transaction into one of Sylvan's bank accounts. Please keep in mind
that this option may take up to 7 business days. Once again, please
remember to include the registration number on the payment (please
follow the registration procedures listed above for check payment) We
offer direct deposit through the following banks.
BELGIUM: ABN AMRO Bank NV, Antwerp., 721-5206384-94
FRANCE: Banque de Neuflize, Schlumberger, Mallet, Paris, 30788-00100-10701331700-10
GERMANY: ABN AMRO Bank Deutschland AG, Frunkfurt. 15.75.286/009, BLZ 502 304 00
ITALY: ABN AMRO Bank, Milano, ABI 3003 KAB 160
NETHERLANDS: ABN AMRO Bank NV, Utrecht, 53 24 14 314
UK: ABN AMRO Bank London, 40038068 Sort Code 40 50 30 (Necessary for banks in the UK)
Candidates should arrive at the testing center at least 15 minutes before the test is scheduled to begin.
Candidates will be required to bring two forms of identification to the testing site.
One form must be a photo ID such as a valid passport or drivers license.
The other must have a signature. The test WILL NOT be delivered without the appropriate form of identification.
Please note with site registration at the APTCs: the site controls the testing schedule. This assures that when an APTC Administrator schedules an appointment with a candidate, there is no chance of conflict or non-availability. Candidates are required to inform APTCs directly if desiring to cancel or change their appointments if they have registered and scheduled their test through an APTC. If you made your registration through the RRC, then you would contact the RRC to cancel.
Standard cancellation and reschedule policy in EMEA is two working days in advance of a scheduled appointment. Cancellations made with fewer than two business days notice will not be eligible for a refund. In this case, the candidate would need to register and pay again in order to take the exam.